Hi everyone,  

today I´m want to tell you about what are my plans for this September 18. To start you have to know that I enjoy very much this date. Every year I tried to get out of Santiago and went to celebrate in other place of Chile, but this year is gonna be different.

Previous years I had the opportunity to went to the beach leasing a house between many friends, every year we are like 7 and we had a really good time. We went to places like, Maitencillo, Pichilemu and other, it was really fun for us.

This year it´s gonna be a little bit different because I´m gonna celebrate here, in Santiago. I think that isn´t a bad a idea, I like Santiago because you had many activities to do, go to the fonda in many places like parks, dance our tradicional dance, make a great and nice comida in family, all this things make me have a really good time so it´s gonna be nice. For my lucky some friends are gonna be here, so it´s goint to be fun to do and share some of this activities together. 

Also, I had the idea of go to some days to visit my grandmother to Santo Domingo because she leaves there. It´s very important for me to have a time with here there because I had a really close relationship with her and every time that I go we had a really good time together, going to the beach, cooking, playing cards, so I hope that I can go there.



Comments

  1. If you stay in Santiago, you can take advantage of the less presence of cars in the city so you can get out and ride your bike in a safer way, but be careful, that this days could be a double-edge weapon, because even if there are less cars, there are much more irresponsible motorists that may drive their vehicles with alcohol in their bodies and can cause accidents with mortal results, so be careful even if you don't hang out with a bicycle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog