Hi everyone, 

Today I´m going to talk about a celebration. I remember my 18t birthday, I was very excited about this day and I wanted that day was the most special of all. I was so exciting that I prepared with all my friends the way to celebrate it. We decide to do it out of Santiago, and we chose to went to Santo Domingo. 

In Santo Domingo we stay at Josefina´s house, one of my biggest friends from school. We went there a couple of days before because we wanted to had a time to relax and do other things. We were 8 friends in the house, it was very funny.

On my birthay day we had a really good time. I got up very early because I was very exciting, before I got dress and my friends sang to me happy birthay and we get ready to went to the beach, there we played some volleyball beach, take a walk for the beach and in the evening we visit my grandmother that lives in Santa Maria, very near to Santo Domingo.

I loved all the things that we do on that day and specially in the moment that we visit my grandmother because it was a nice moment to shared whith all my friends with a delicious dinner that my grandmother prepared. When I get there, I realice that part of my family was there, some of my cousins and my dad, it was amazing because it was a little sorprise and we had a really good time all together.

Since this celebration me and my friends decide to repite this and we have 3 years doing it. We use this moment to have a time to reunion and spend time together.

Comments

  1. I love Santo Domingo, it's such a comfortable and quiet place, I think this celebration became a tradition, I think it's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my birthday i also like to meet with my friends, it is the best way to spend that day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog