Hi everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about my favourite hobby, dancing. I have been dancing since I was 8 years old, it all started when my mother took me to my first class of ballet, I absolutely loved the way everything made me feel, it made me comfortable with my body and helped me with my confidence. After a fews years I wanted to start trying different areas of dance, I went through modern dance, hip-hop, newstyle and reggaeton. At the age of 15 I found a place that offered me all of these styles together, that was I started training at Power Peralta dance studio.

Power Peralta was founded by the brothers Peralta, two famous chilean dancers who made it into cirque du soleil in the United states, they thought of creating a place to let people from Chile experience dancing and discovering themselves in a safe way, with teacher who also started as students and could be close with their students into showing them a new world. This day, the academy has 4 campus in Santiago and one in Viña del mar. 

Today, at my 22 years, train in reggaeton and new style two times a week, besides perfecting my technique I was able to meet people who love dancing as much as I do, and most importantly it has become a space where I feel at home. 





Comments

  1. It sound like you really like to dance, maybe you could mix with design and create something that involve both :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog