Hi everyone, 

today I´m gonna talk to you about what would be my ideal job in the future. When I start to think of this I know that I´m very sure about what I want to do, I would like to work in a company of interior design.

It would be a very good job for the many things that I would do, have the posibility to work with other areas like arquitecture to make new places that can have a impact to people that are gonna live there. Some of the great thinks of this job would be the experiencie that I could create every day on every posible project. One of the things that I value from this kind of job is to would work on group, taking in consideration others opinions to make more interesting and best projects or interventions.

I think that to could be effective on this job, it would be neccesary to have a lot of imagination and motivation to can have many creative ideas whithout limits that could stop you to create new concepts for many places since the most little space to the most big. Also is very important to have a little of knowledge of materials to could know how combine them and make a consistent ambience. It would be interesting to work with interior design but also with the nature like landscaping. I hope that I could combine both areas giving a really important role to the nature.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog