Hi everyone,

today I´m gonna talk to you about what was on my bucket list.I´m gonna discribe to you some of the items that I wrote.

One of the things that I would like to do its to go to Greece. Why? Because since I saw Mamma Mia! movie I got in love of the place. I think that its a place so beatiful and interest in so many aspects, since the constructions of the houses to the most beatiful natural spaces. There I would like to go to the beach, take some tours and know new people, understanding there culture and lifestyle, it will be amazing for me. Also, I would like to do this trip with a friend, shearing the experience and have very nice experience.

Another think that I would like to do, its to go to safari on Africa. It would be a amazing experience to look things that I never had the opportunity to see. Its not the same experiencie going to a zoo, it could be more beatiful to see animals in there natural space like lions, giraffe, zebra and others. Also, it could be a good experiencie to learn about the experience and culture of the people that lives there.

I really hope that I can do this things and have the opportunity to learn different things!

Bye

Comments

  1. I hope going to a safari once too! I want to see that beautiful animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mamma Mia!, can I go with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Mamma Mia! is an awesome movie, i liked the places showed in the movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like this place! i want to visit it someday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog